Find your heating specialist in Brussels
PCD SERVICES - certified heating engineer
As an expert in boilers, heat pumps and radiators maintenance, repairs and sale, this heating engineer is available in the 19 municipalities of Brussels.
- 10 years of experience
- quality brands: Buderus, Bosch, Viessmann…
- gas-fired boilers, oil furnaces & hybrid appliances
- sustainable and efficient solutions
- chimney sweeping service
Tel.: 0492 / 50 16 17
DECLERCQ SERVICES – Brussels
- gas and oil systems
- quick answer and competitive prices
Declercq Services is available everywhere in Brussels and only uses the best brands: Vaillant, Viessmann...
Tel : 0467 / 00 50 88
WAJITEC - heating specialists
- boiler installation
- periodic maintenance
- radiator replacement
Thoses qualified heating engineers will take care of your heating systems in Brussels.
Tel: 0466 / 306 006
WATERWORKS - Brussels
- under floor heating
- gas central heating system
- boiler maintenance
Installations, repairs and renovations, Waterworks is available to assist you.
Are you a heating engineer in Brussels?
Is the maintenance of your heating system mandatory?
As an expat, you are not yet aware of the different obligations concerning your heating system in Brussels. Do not worry: find here all the information you need to know. Why and when to do the maintenance? Which expert should you call?
What is the use of the maintenance?
The government has decided that a periodic inspection is mandatory for several reasons:
- improve energy efficiency: a boiler and a heater need energy to work, whether it is fuel, wood or gas, it leaves combustion waste which may interfere with a well-functioning system.
- ensure your security: those combustions wastes may endanger the security of the member in your household, for example, by producing carbon monoxide.
- reduce air pollution: a clean heating system produces less carbon, therefore, less pollution.
How often should the maintenance happen?
It depends on the Region where you live, but also on the energy you use to heat your house.
In Brussels, gas heaters and boilers must be inspected once every two years while liquid (fuels) and solid (wood) need the visit of an expert once a year.
Who can provide this service?
In order to be considered as valid, the maintenance has to be carried by a professional heating engineer. Moreover, the expert needs some certifications (EPB, GI, GII or L for gas and a regional license for fuel)
Information published on the webpage Brussels Expats / Heating system.