Discover Brussels' high quality hotels
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE (Woluwe) : prestigious "Club Rooms"
When booking one of their Club Rooms in Brussels, you can access to their facilities such as the pool, the fitness equipment as well as the tennis courts. Benefit from their relaxation area including spa, sauna, hammam and other treatment rooms.
You can also enjoy their sunny terrace and their delicious daily dishes in the restaurant.
This hotel is perfect for business travels.
THE HOTEL ****
Tel : 02 / 504 11 11
THE DOMINICAIN ****
The Dominican is 4 stars hotel located in the center of Brussels near Grand Place and Central Station. It offers fully equipped rooms and a spa.
Tel: 02 / 203 08 08
HOTEL METROPOLE *****
Tel : 02 / 217 23 00
RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL
Tel : 02 / 219 28 28
LE PLAZA *****
Located in the heart of Brussels, the luxurious hotel Plaza has rooms with classic decor and modern equipment including flat-screen TVs and free access.
Tel: 02 278 01 00
ROYAL WINDSOR HOTEL *****
Located near Grand Place of Brussels, the Royal Windsor Hotel is composed by luxurious rooms and suites and offers delicious gastronomy.
Tel: 02 / 505 57 81
BEST WESTERN HOTEL ROYAL CENTRE
Located in the heart of Brussels, this hotel is ideal for both business and leisure (the Royal Palace and the Grand Place are just a few steps away from the hotel). Best Western proposes more than 70 spacious and comfortable bedrooms. The staff is available to fulfill all your requests and enquiries.
RENAISSANCE BRUSSELS HOTEL
This famous 4-star hotel surrounded by the European institutions and located near famous tourist attractions welcomes you for a short stay with your family or a business trip in Brussels. Benefit from quality commodities : Wi-Fi, luxurious pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service, indoor pool, etc.
Tel : 02 / 505 29 29
Do you own a hotel in Brussels?
Make sure you will have a nice journey
Now you have chosen the next city you will visit, you still have to book a room in a hotel where you will stay for a few days (or sometimes weeks). If you want to be sure that you will enjoy your holidays to the fullest, there are a few questions you can ask before the booking.
- Why is this hotel reputed for? You can read the description with the services the hotel is known for as well as comments from previous customers that were satisfied.
- Is it far from the centre or from the tourist attractions you are interested in visiting? If it is, is there a well-served transport network that can get you where you need to g?
- Which room of the hotel is the best, and why? There are indeed simple rooms or suites: choose according to your budget and the level of comfort you want.
- What are the exact services included in the formula? Again, you can check this on the website. If it lacks information, do not hesitate to ask all your questions by email or telephone.
- If you have planned to eat there, what is the speciality on the menu?
- Do they have all the facilities you expect?
Information published on the webpage Brussels Expats / Hotels.