Discover Brussels' international schools for your children
AGNES SCHOOL - Etterbeek
In the heart of Brussels, Agnes School offers parents an educative project with guaranteed personal development and academic excellence for each child, with a Christian vision of family and life.
As an international school, this institute delivers several quality diplomas. Pupils can expect to obtain the certificates of the Cambridge, Belgian French Community (CEB) and Belgian Flemish Community (IDP) educational programs.
Rue Louis Hap, 143 - Bruxelles
Tel : 02 / 736 13 86
EUROPEAN SCHOOL BRUSSELS III
INTERNATIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Tel: 02 / 230 02 18
LYCÉE FRANÇAIS JEAN MONNET – Uccle
ISB - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 661 42 11
BRITISH SCHOOL OF BRUSSELS
Tel : 02 / 766 04 30
BEPS – International School in Brussel
Tel : 02 / 648 4311
Do you own an international school in Brussels ?
How to prepare for the start of the school year?
Is your child going to enter an international school this year? After having fulfilled the registration process, there are other things to do.
- Buy all the school material if you already have a list with the needed supplies, books and textbooks.
- Re-organise the time schedule of your kid, especially his bed and meal time so that he will pick up the school rhythm gradually.
- Do not hesitate to establish a new routine: plan less outdoor activities and more reading time, and so on.
- Be sure to have all the needed clothes ready: sport outfit, pressed uniform, winter shoes…
- If you plan to let your child go to school alone, make sure he knows the journey.
On a more personal note, talk to your child and answer his potential fears or questions about his new school. It may be a big change for him, so you can appease him by describing what a typical day will look like.
Information published on the 20th December 2019 on the webpage Brussels Expats / International Schools.