Discover Brussels' international schools for your children
AGNES SCHOOL - Etterbeek
In the heart of Brussels, Agnes School offers parents an educative project with guaranteed personal development and academic excellence for each child, with a Christian vision of family and life.
As an international school, this institute delivers several quality diplomas. Pupils can expect to obtain the certificates of the Cambridge, Belgian French Community (CEB) and Belgian Flemish Community (IDP) educational programs.
Rue Louis Hap, 143 - Bruxelles
Tel : 02 / 736 13 86
ISB - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 661 42 11
EUROPEAN SCHOOL BRUSSELS III
INTERNATIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL
LYCÉE FRANÇAIS JEAN MONNET – Uccle
BRITISH SCHOOL OF BRUSSELS
Tel : 02 / 766 04 30
BEPS – International School in Brussel
Tel : 02 / 648 4311
Do you own an international school in Brussels ?
Get ready for the new school year!
Classes begin in September in Belgium, whether you are in a public or in an international school. Is your child about to begin his or her first year? It may be hard at the beginning, so here are a few things you can do for him or her to feel better once September is just around the corner.
- Usually, the teachers dress a list of the supplies that will be needed during the course of the year. If you already know, buy all the school material (books, textbooks, arts and craft supplies, and so on.) ;
- It is also the right time to reorganise the time schedule of your kid, especially his bed and meal time so that he will pick up the school rhythm gradually.
- Do not hesitate to establish a new routine that will follow the schedule of the school year: plan less outdoor activities and more reading time, and so on.
- Be sure to have all the needed clothes ready: sports outfit, pressed uniforms, winter shoes…
- If you plan to let your child go to school alone, make sure he knows the journey. Why not go with him a few times?
On a more personal note, talk to your child and answer his potential fears or questions about his new school. It may be a big change for him, so you can appease him by describing what a typical day will look like. If you know other parents of pupils, organise a meeting with the kids.
Information published on the 14th of June 2021 on the webpage Brussels Expats / International Schools.