Premium real estate agencies in Brussels
ERA CHATELAIN - Brussels
ERA Châtelain dynamic and experienced employees will do their best in order to provide you with the best solution as quickly as possible. They assist you through every step of the process regardless of the type of the property : houses, apartments, buildings, lands…
Visit their office in Ixelles, Schuman and Uccle for any question or estimation of your house.
Tel.: 02 / 535 98 98
SOTHEBY'S - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 640 08 01
MACNASH – Brussels
Tel : 02 / 347 11 47
NOA REAL ESTATE – Brussels
Tel : 02 / 344 44 22
AXIMAS - Brussels
LATOUR & PETIT - Woluwe
VICTOIRE - Real Estate in Brussels
Tel: 02 / 772 15 30
ATLANTIS REAL ESTATE – Brussels
- International Property Award 2013
- furnished apartments, terraces, etc
Tel : 02 / 734 99 55
SORIMO - Woluwe
Do you own a real estate agency in Brussels?
Some procedures to fulfil at your arrival
If you want are looking for a house or an apartment to buy or rent, it seems that you are planning to stay in Brussels for a long period of time. In that case, whether you are European or not, you will have 3 days to go and visit the local authorities and make a declaration of arrival. You will need some documents to make sure you fulfil all the requirements:
- a passport or an ID card;
- your medical record, including your vaccines (for you and all the members of your family and even your pets);
- a visa and a residence status issued by the FPS Home Affairs (mandatory for every stay lasting more than 3 months).
The procedure consists in applying for a registration in an office of the City of Brussels or in your local town hall – there are 19 municipalities in Brussels, each having at least one population office. While European citizens are immediately added on the waiting list due to the freedom of movement and establishment inside the Schengen area, non-EU residents have to provide their temporary residence permit (known as visa D) in order to be registered.
In case, you want to work and drive in Belgium, other certificates are needed:
- your school certificates;
- a driving licence issued by a country where you have lived at least 6 months as well as a statement of your ex-insurers if you have had any car accident or not;
- a declaration of commitment for all salaried workers or a registration of the BCE for independent workers is a plus.
Information published on the 14th of January 2021 on the webpage Brussels Expats / Real Estate Agencies.