Premium real estate agencies in Brussels
ERA CHATELAIN - Brussels
ERA Châtelain dynamic and experienced employees will do their best in order to provide you with the best solution as quickly as possible. They assist you through every step of the process regardless of the type of the property : houses, apartments, buildings, lands…
Visit their office in Ixelles, Schuman and Uccle for any question or estimation of your house.
Tel.: 02 / 535 98 98
SOTHEBY'S - Brussels
Houses, apartments, mansions, penthouses or even villas: meet one of the agents and find the best offer whether you want to buy or rent.
Tel: 02 / 640 08 01
CENTURY 21 EVER ONE
Tel : 02 / 241 21 21
Visit the Facebook page
NOA REAL ESTATE – Brussels
Tel : 02 / 344 44 22
AXIMAS - Brussels
Do you own a real estate agency in Brussels?
Why is it interesting to call an estate agent?
First of all, when you start looking for a house or an apartment, you may feel discouraged by the task. There are a lot of offers, but also a lot of other buyers interested in the same properties. If you are not entirely sure to know what you should pay attention to or want to avoid a bad investment, an expert in one's field is all the help you can hope for.
Here are a few things your real estate agents can do for you:
- They know the market and have contacts with local sellers so they already have a few properties to show their new clients.
- If you did not find the exact match in the catalogue, they can handle the search and make calls for you, saving you a lot of time.
- They always stick to your criteria: location, size, number of rooms, price, gardens, renewable energy systems...
- They can do the property valuation: this step is necessary to avoid bad surprises such as hidden defects.
- They will be present if negotiations are needed, with their knowledge of the market and property values, their word will have a serious impact in the process.
- They have all the legal information necessary to conclude a deal that is interesting for buyers as well as for sellers.
- They know how to manage all of the paperwork once the agreement is signed.
For the people who need it, your agent can also refer them to mortgage brokers or attorneys that are part of their network. If you want to sell a property, they will find quickly serious buyers ready to make an offer. They also provide home staging services.
Information published on the webpage Brussels Expats / Real Estate Agencies.