Premium real estate agencies in Brussels
ERA CHATELAIN - Brussels
ERA Châtelain dynamic and experienced employees will do their best in order to provide you with the best solution as quickly as possible. They assist you through every step of the process regardless of the type of the property : houses, apartments, buildings, lands…
Visit their office in Ixelles for any question or estimation of your house.
Tel.: 02 / 535 98 98
MACNASH – Brussels
Tel : 02 / 347 11 47
NOA REAL ESTATE – Brussels
Tel : 02 / 344 44 22
AXIMAS - Brussels
SOTHEBY'S - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 640 08 01
ATLANTIS REAL ESTATE – Brussels
- International Property Award 2013
- furnished apartments, terraces, etc
Tel : 02 / 734 99 55
VICTOIRE - Real Estate in Brussels
Tel: 02 / 772 15 30
LATOUR & PETIT - Woluwe
SORIMO - Woluwe
Do you own a real estate agency in Brussels?
How to settle in Brussels
If you want to stay for a long time or even permanently, you will have 8 days to complete a declaration of arrival that you have to give to the authorities. To do so, some documents are required. Thus, whether you are a European citizen or not you will need:
- a passport or ID card;
- your medical record including your vaccines (for you and all the members of your family, including pets);
- a visa and a residence status issued by the FPS Home Affairs.
The procedure consists in applying for a registration in an office of the City of Brussels or in your local town hall – there are 19 municipalities in Brussels, each having at least one population office. While European citizens are immediately added on the waiting list due to the freedom of movement and establishment inside the Schengen area, non-EU residents have to provide their temporary residence permit (known as visa D) in order to be registered.
In case, you want to work and drive in Belgium, other certificates are needed:
- your school certificates;
- a driving licence issued by a country where you have lived at least 6 months as well as a statement of your ex-insurers if you have had any car accident or not;
- a declaration of commitment for all salaried workers or a registration of the BCE for independent workers is a plus.
Information published on the 2nd June 2020 on the page Brussels Expats / Real Estate Agencies.