Discover the best sports clubs in Brussels
ASPRIA ARTS-LOI : fitness and sport in the European quarter
- ultra modern fitness facilities for cardio and
- a wonderful spa with pool, hammam, sauna…
This lovely and trendy place allows international communities to get in shape and to meet each other.
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE : sport in green settings
- group classes (body sculpt, stretching, aero dance…)
- custom fitness programs and qualified instructors
- 7 tennis courts (adults’ and children’s classes)
- 2 swimming pools
- sport camps for children
ASPRIA AVENUE LOUISE : sport in the heart of Brussels
- state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- group classes (step, spinning, zumba…)
- personalized fitness programs
- personal trainers
- adults-only club
Get in shape in high end fitness facilities.
BSA - Brussels
Kattenberg 19, 1170
LA WOLUWE - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Tel : 02 / 762 85 22
STADIUM - Molenbeek
BASIC FIT - Brussels
Tel: 02 / 792 08 30
Do you own a sports club in Brussel ?
Why you should become a member of a fitness club?
Eager to lose some weight, build your muscle mass, relax or simply feel healthier? Then you should consider subscribing to a fitness club. Indeed, when you decide to have a more active lifestyle, being a member of a gym club will help you to maintain these good habits in the long run. Thanks to this, you benefit from numerous advantages:
- By using modern and efficient machines, you will be able to focus on the muscles you wish to target and gain muscles. New exercises make you work on your muscles in a new way, and this may represent a new challenge for your body. Often, a club try to invest in innovative equipment so that you can try all the new sports trends;
- Professional trainers to follow your progress and check the way you perform some exercises that may be tricky. That way, you don't risk injuries which are a common problem of performing sport at home;
- You will get the opportunity to engage in live sessions that include both warm-up and stretching. Thanks to this, you will not only stay motivated but will benefit from the group experience and get to meet new people;
- A program especially drawn for you according to your special needs: grow muscles, get slim and so on;
- Advice about nutrition and sport exercises: as you know, you will not take the same amount of proteins a day if you want big muscles as if you want a slimmer shape. Thus, you will not use the same machines, the same weights or do as much cardio as well;
- Wellness advisors are also available to answer questions about your global health (metabolic age rating, and so on) and may give you tips to massage yourself to release the muscle pain due to the exercise.
All these services will help you maintain your motivation high in order to achieve your goals whatever they are. Remember that every body is different and transformation may take a longer time for some people. The most important thing is to listen to your body and feel when you can push harder or, on the opposite, when you should go easier.
Information published on the page Brussels Expats / Fitness & Sports clubs.