Discover the best sports clubs in Brussels
ASPRIA AVENUE LOUISE : sport in the heart of Brussels
- state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- group classes (step, spinning, zumba…)
- personalized fitness programs
- personal trainers
- adults-only club
Get in shape in high end fitness facilities.
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE : sport in green settings
- group classes (body sculpt, stretching, aero dance…)
- custom fitness programs and qualified instructors
- 7 tennis courts (adults’ and children’s classes)
- 2 swimming pools
- sport camps for children
ASPRIA ARTS-LOI : fitness and sport in the European quarter
- ultra modern fitness facilities for cardio and
- a wonderful spa with pool, hammam, sauna…
This lovely and trendy place allows international communities to get in shape and to meet each other.
STADIUM - Molenbeek
BSA - Brussels
Kattenberg 19, 1170
LA WOLUWE - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Tel : 02 / 762 85 22
BASIC FIT - Brussels
Tel: 02 / 792 08 30
DAVID LLOYD CLUB - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 379 32 00
CROSSFIT W950 - Etterbeek
Do you own a sports club in Brussel ?
How to work out safely?
Whether you have a good reason to go to the gym or none, have a physical activity is a good thing for your body and your self-confidence. Nevertheless, you should not begin alone, especially if you have never worked out before. You have to pay attention to the movements and your heart rate.
- First of all, if you have special conditions (high age, obesity, cardiovascular disease and so on), consult a physician or a kinesitherapist who will allow you to do cardio or perform certain exercises.
- Begin slowly : you don't have to participate in the 45-minute HIIT lesson or lift heavy weight if you feel you don't have yet the ability. You don't even have to work out three or four times a week if this is too much. This is the best way to be discouraged after a few sessions and give up your program, but also to experience muscle cramps and even make your joints suffer.
- Speaking of the program, do not hesitate to contact a personal trainer in the fitness centre you have chosen. They will help you find the exercises that suit you and adapt them progressively. They can follow you during your sessions so that they make sure you adopt the perfect form which is really important for protecting your back, your knees and so on.
- You have to be comprehensive and be kind to yourself. Love and listen to your body. Appreciate every progress when it comes. It may take more time to reach those goals and it is no problem. Each metabolism is different and evolve at its own speed. Indeed do not push yourself too hard.
Information published on the 28th of October 2020 on the page Brussels Expats / Sports clubs.