Discover the best sports clubs in Brussels
ASPRIA AVENUE LOUISE : sport in the heart of Brussels
- state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- group classes (step, spinning, zumba…)
- personalized fitness programs
- personal trainers
- adults-only club
Get in shape in high end fitness facilities.
ASPRIA ARTS-LOI : fitness and sport in the European quarter
- ultra modern fitness facilities for cardio and
- a wonderful spa with pool, hammam, sauna…
This lovely and trendy place allows international communities to get in shape and to meet each other.
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE : sport in green settings
- group classes (body sculpt, stretching, aero dance…)
- custom fitness programs and qualified instructors
- 7 tennis courts (adults’ and children’s classes)
- 2 swimming pools
- sport camps for children
BASIC FIT - Brussels
Tel: 02 / 792 08 30
BSA - Brussels
Kattenberg 19, 1170
STADIUM - Molenbeek
LA WOLUWE - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Tel : 02 / 762 85 22
Do you own a sports club in Brussel ?
Motivation: keep it up after New Year's Eve!
You may have noticed it already: during the months of January and February, fitness clubs are more packed than the rest of the day. However, if the motivation was high at first, it rapidly decreases (or even disappears). A lot of people are in fact giving up after a couple of weeks at the gym. If this year, you not only want to set realistic goals but also keep your motivation high, follow our few tips:
- Set realistic goals: it is important to be aware that you will probably not lose weight during the first couple of months. Indeed, it is a very common thing. However, you should not give up! It is important that you keep on challenging yourself: you can decide to go for a 30-minutes run without a break or hold a plank for as long you can. You can latter establish new ones once you have reached them.
- See the long-term benefits: even if you do not lose weight, you will be more toned and have a better breathing capacity. It also helps reduce stress and can improve your tonicity.
- Do not underestimate you: each time you go to the gym, some guy lifts heavier weights, runs longer or gains muscle quicker than you do. Each metabolism is different, and you probably do not know how long it took them to reach that point. Be satisfied with your own progress.
- Focus on the benefits of what you are doing: maybe you have not lost any pound, but have not you a better balance, breathing capacity or endurance? These are all great things for your health.
- Try to involve other people: if one of your friends is motivated, subscribe together. Thus, the days you are not really into going to the gym, knowing that your mate is waiting for you will help you get there.
Information published on the page Brussels Expats / Sports clubs.