Discover the best sports clubs in Brussels
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE : sport in green settings
- group classes (body sculpt, stretching, aero dance…)
- custom fitness programs and qualified instructors
- 7 tennis courts (adults’ and children’s classes)
- 2 swimming pools
- sport camps for children
ASPRIA AVENUE LOUISE : sport in the heart of Brussels
- state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- group classes (step, spinning, zumba…)
- personalized fitness programs
- personal trainers
- adults-only club
Get in shape in high end fitness facilities.
ASPRIA ARTS-LOI : fitness and sport in the European quarter
- ultra modern fitness facilities for cardio and
- a wonderful spa with pool, hammam, sauna…
This lovely and trendy place allows international communities to get in shape and to meet each other.
BSA - Brussels
Kattenberg 19, 1170
LA WOLUWE - Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Tel : 02 / 762 85 22
STADIUM - Molenbeek
BASIC FIT - Brussels
Tel: 02 / 792 08 30
CROSSFIT W950 - Etterbeek
DAVID LLOYD CLUB - Brussels
Tel : 02 / 379 32 00
Do you own a sports club in Brussel ?
Some tips to keep your resolutions
Statistics show that every new year, fitness clubs see an increase of subscriptions and the fitness clubs are often full of people in the first weeks of January and February. Nevertheless, most of the time, people give up after one or two months of regular attendance or take more and more time between two workouts. If this year you really want to focus on your health and are determined to reach your goals, these few tips may help you :
- Set realistic goals: often, you won't lose any weight in the first months. Don't give up! Try to beat your own records whether it is 30 minutes-run without a break or holding a plank for 2 minutes. Once you have reached them, it will be time to target new ones.
- See the long-term benefits: even if you don't lose weight, you will feel stronger and have a better breath. It also helps reduce stress and can improve your flexibility.
- Don't underestimate you: each time you go to the gym, some guy lift heavier weights, run longer or gain muscle quicker than you do. Each metabolism is different and you probably don't know their path to reach that point. Be satisfied with your own progress.
- Focus on the benefits of what you are doing: maybe you haven't lost any pound, but haven't you a better balance, breath or endurance? These are all great things for your health.
- Try to involve other people: if one of your friends is motivated, subscribe together. Thus, the days you are not really into going to the gym, knowing that your mate is waiting for you will help you get there.
Information published on the page Brussels Expats / Sports clubs.